Personally collected manga recommendations! Just drag this to your browser bookmark bar: MUv5

Featured

we hate mondays! updates!
we hate mondays! updates!
XYZ @mono "what about you xyz!? not retiring already i hope?! :P" no I'm saying I got the compl...
Hox Complaining's fine and all but if you're serious about wanting to read better manga, relying...
Archer We have to complain, we would not be humans if we didn't :) University and other real life ...
1 volume manga
1 volume manga
MangaJunkie Come on, you're killing me. I've got to study!!!!!!!!!!! But thanx...
Sau Cheers!! also thanks for mediafire mirrors :)
XYZ will read once have time!
a basket of goodies
a basket of goodies
XYZ Hmmmmmm, kinda fell off my radar after MS dropped it. So it got completed huh? I will have...
silv Thanks for Mushishi, but instead of those boring random black white scenes, why didn't you p...
Archer The Mushishi covers do look fabulous and they manage to convey the general feel of the manga...
Boo! it's Halloween time!
Boo! it's Halloween time!
Archer I forgot to mention this, but I don't know who released some of this horror manga and that i...
AlucardNoir Wait? 4chan dose translations?
Archer @AlucardNoir: they just scanned the english version, many Hideshi Hino manga are available i...
Hoshino Yukinobu & the usual updates
Hoshino Yukinobu & the usual updates
mono you still around archer!?? hows it going?
zazuge well if anyone want to translate the french raws i'm ready ^^
JF I can translate the french raws as French is my first language. I know i'm 4 years late but ...
Surfin' Bird
Surfin' Bird
AlucardNoir tx for gunmania arch, much appreciated
Arigatou for gogo monster! ;)
mono nice post. i might add fma later (if crazy doesnt) since i dl'd the whole thing.
April O'Updates + G Senjou
April O'Updates + G Senjou
DOX thanks again of the update to this week ,but stile any new of EDEN :( snif snif
mono EDEN will be sooner that you think! ;)
Archer added a couple more updates, glad to see someone started releasing Usogui again :D
updates + Heaven's Door + TANKs = win
updates + Heaven's Door + TANKs = win
Revilenigma The first chapter of Edison Fantasy Science was released. :D
DOX any new for EDEN ? thanks
Archer the 1st ch. of Edison Fantasy Science was great, definitely looking forward to reading more.
yep, more updates.
yep, more updates.
crazyankan Deadman w[b]A[/b]nderland? :D Not so many good releases the past days :(
Revilenigma "deadman wAnderland" I lol'd.
Archer i made this post in quite a rush so i did not even notice that lol, still typos happen, but ...
attack of the updates
attack of the updates
mono thanks archer! :) you're the best! yes im still busy, hopefully i will be back online at ho...
mono added new meguru chapter
crazyankan Bambino and Dante added.