Personally collected manga recommendations! Just drag this to your browser bookmark bar: MUv5

Finished - Recommended

Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund
Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund
Toki Doki (1-shot, complete)
Toki Doki (1-shot, complete)
Lefuc Still couldn't wash out the bad taste of Nisekoi. This one-shot didn't break any new ground ...
Feng Shen Ji 182 (Complete)
Feng Shen Ji 182 (Complete)
Boku dake ga Inai Machi, aka “Erased” (Complete)
Boku dake ga Inai Machi, aka “Erased” (Complete)
Sakuranbo Syndrome (Just completed)
Sakuranbo Syndrome (Just completed)
Zael Happy holidays to everyone!
Lefuc This is most likely the last series I'll finish before the new year, and it's an ending I've...
HSuke Yeah, Kono S o Mi yo's ending was a mess. The entire 2nd half was very unsatisfactory.
Psyren (Complete, 16 volumes)
Psyren (Complete, 16 volumes)
silverado Have to say, it was pretty boring at the beginning, but with the return of the child soldier...
silverado Ok, finished this one in a swoop. Ending was a bit disappointing and at times it got a bit s...
HSuke It definitely had a horrible beginning, and the ending was a disappointment. I think I ha...
Afterschool War Activities (Complete)
Afterschool War Activities (Complete)
Zael Hmm, I'm still pretty cautious about Manhwa Webcomics.. I do read a few (like Dice and 70), ...
HSuke That's quite understandable with manhwa. I always read reviews before jumping in because the...
Zael Thanks HSuke, I've been interested in the Tower of God for a long time, and this settles it,...
Tokyo Ghoul (Complete)
Tokyo Ghoul (Complete)
Zael Oh, very clever. I should have thought of Recommended board as well. :) What bothers me a bi...
HSuke Yeah, I'm reconsidering the best way post. Ideally, we'd only have 1 thread per manga, but t...